ARCHER #8 - THE SPACES ISSUE
**Purchase a digital copy of this issue here**
“Nightlife operates as a zone of playful exchange. It’s a space of exposure to difference that can change your take on things, or how you feel about the world. The best nights make new things possible.”
- Kane Race, Archer Magazine #8
Online space. Physical space. Bodily space. Emotional space. This issue has it all.
*Q&A with Alex Lahey
* Sex worker spaces by Tilly Lawless
* Masculinity and the Brown Boi Project by Rathini Kandavel
* Hair and identity by Jaya Keaney
* Queer in detention by Nima
* Saudi Arabia to Australia by Razia Zakarya
* Public sex by Regan Lynch
* BDSM communities by Anna Kingston
* Share houses and The Dirty Habit by Vincent Silk
Prefer to read onscreen? This issue of Archer Magazine is also available in digital edition. Check it out here.