Why does society assume older people have no sexual identity, desire or need for self-discovery?
Archer's groundbreaking fourth issue challenges this assumption.
* Sex over 70 by Doreen Wendt-Weir
* Gender transition by Sally Conning
* Sex in aged care by Dr Catherine Barrett
* Dance and sexuality by Janet W. Hardy
* Naturism by Sam Twyford-Moore
* Bisexuality and stigma by Sally Goldner
* Q&A with Paulmac
* Homophobia in sport by Gus Johnston
* Disclosure and body diversity by Phoebe Hart
* Flawless Sabrina (Zackary Drucker)
* Women of New York (Katrina Del Mar)